Would you like to:
• Work with a stable yet dynamic organization using western education standards?
• Teach motivated high school students whose goal is to get their degrees abroad?
• Enjoy professional development opportunities that will boost your earning power?
• Immerse in a ‘real’ Chinese experience while a support team looks out for your needs?
• Enjoy a laid back lifestyle in comfortable surroundings while saving for your future?
We are actively recruiting a high school History teacher (no AP experience necessary) for our partner school in Suzhou. The Ambright American High School (+AP) Program’s mission is to bridge elite western universities with high-performing Chinese students. To achieve that, we seek professional teachers who are serious about helping young minds reach their dreams! Enjoy motivated students, a regular schedule, a professional support team and a quality of life that allows plenty of time for your own personal development. Classes are taught entirely in English – the ability to speak Chinese is not required. To learn more about our program, please check out our website: ambrightahsp.com
Our benefits include:
• Competitive salary (between 3,000 USD and 5,000 USD per month) depending on experience and education
• Maximum of 20 teaching hours per week
• Free furnished western style apartment (or housing allowance)
• International airfare allowance and no visa worries
• Comprehensive medical insurance
• Paid national holidays (depending on school calendar can be over 45 days not including summer break, giving you plenty of time to travel around China and surrounding countries)
• Professional development opportunities
• Strong education background (bachelor’s degree at minimum)
• Relevant subject majors or teaching credentials
• Two years teaching experience (a governmental stipulation for work visas)
• Cross cultural awareness
• Native English speaker
• Must be able to relocate to China soon.
Related Jobs (131)
Senior Education Consultant Beijing Base in ★Beijing★ on September 20, 2018 Bei Jing JobsTeaching Jobs in China
on August 17, 2018 Teaching Jobs in China