– Evaluation of internationally inclined high school students.
– Mentorship, planning, and application guidance for US-bound students.
– Structured English reading and writing development.
– Career advice, resume building, and interview preparation.
– Develop and support mobile app initiatives.
– Other duties as necessary.
– Bachelor’s degree or higher from a top US College, University, or Liberal Arts School.
– Currently living in China; willing to relocate to Shanghai, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, or Beijing.
– Native English fluency.
– Superior writing & editing skills.
– Good communication or teaching skills.
– Capable of using technology and able to adapt quickly to new procedures.
– Comfortable working both individually and as part of a team.
– Passion for higher education, reading, event planning, wellness, and mentorship.
– Chinese language skills preferred, but not required.
– 1 year relevant experiences preferred.
– The opportunity to work in a top entrepreneurial education start-up with experienced leaders in the field.
– Competitive package and health insurance coverage.
Related Jobs (131)
on August 17, 2018 Teaching Jobs in China